SVSS Health and Safety Policy Statement
The management of SVSS Company Ltd. is committed to this Health and Safety Policy which enables all its activities to be carried out safely and with all possible measures taken to remove risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers, sub – contractors , authorised visitors and anyone who may be affected by the company’s operations.
We are committed to quality of service whilst also minimising the effects of the company’s activities on the health an d safety of both employees and non – employees . Throughout our activities, SVSS Company Ltd. will ensure the following:
- Work will be carried out i n accordance with the relevant statutory regulations and that all activities will be conducted with regard for individual health, safety and welfare of both employees and non – employees;
- To set and maintain high standards of food safety and hygiene, including all services that th e company provides at all times;
- To identify hazards, assess risks and implement control measures ;
- To ensure that staff, clients and visitors are adequately informed of risks and where appropriate receive instruction, training and supervision ;
- All new staff will receive health and safety training as part of the induction process and given refresher training annually ;
- To undertake audits periodically ;
- To ensure that those individuals given responsibility regarding Health and Safety within the various areas of work have adequate time, resources and facilities to carry out their responsibilities ; and
- Review this policy periodically. Management is committed to the health and safety of both employees and non – employees.
Yaw Britwum Opoku
Fire prevention training